Sunday, October 15, 2006

i had to start it somewhere, so i started it here

Now I've known about blogs and the like for a while now and I've been toying around with the idea of writing my own for quite some time but I've never gotten around to it until now. Why now? Well I could say that I wanted to share my unique and personal outlook on life with the world because, you know, everyone should be listening to what I've got to say, but that would be a lie. Instead I'm really just writing this for myself, one day I'll hopefully be able to look back at this and be able to see the person I was in my youth, which should let me better understand the person I'll have become. Nah that's a load of old pretentious crap, really I'm just doing this for a bit of a laugh, maybe one day I'll be able to come up with some insightful stuff but in the meantime your just going to have to put up with one man's struggle against the hum-drum and mundane!

So welcome to my very first blog, I hope you all find it to be an interesting and stimulating read but don't go expecting too much now. Also feedback is always welcome, in fact it's sorely needed, so please let me know how to improve this damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home